'Fry' sets the standard for all muscadines with large fruit and exceptional flavor. The most popular muscadine on the market, its super-sweet, bronze fruit ripens in late summer to early fall and can last up to six weeks on the vine. 'Fry' needs a "perfect flowered" cultivar such as 'Cowart', 'Late Fry' or 'Carlos' for proper pollination and fruit set.
- Includes one Muscadine 'Fry' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-9
- 'Fry' is a vine that can grow up to 20 ft. long
- Needs a trellis or other support system
- Must be planted with a "perfect flowered" cultivar for proper pollination and fruit set
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping