'Carlos' is one of the most widely planted muscadines on the market and the standard variety used in white muscadine wine. A vigorous vine that bears a high yield of bronze, medium-sized muscadines, its fruit can be enjoyed fresh or used for making jams, jellies or homemade wine. 'Carlos' is self-pollinating and requires no other varieties to set fruit.
- Includes one Muscadine 'Carlos' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- 'Carlos' is a vine that can grow up to 20 ft. long
- Needs a trellis or other support system
- Self-pollinating, so no other cultivar is needed for proper pollination and fruit set
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping