Black Fry' is a black-fruited muscadine that bears high yields of large fruit in mid to late summer. Muscadines are native to the southeastern United States and highly tolerant of pests and disease, making them easy for home gardeners to grow. 'Black Fry' needs a "perfect flowered" cultivar such as 'Cowart', 'Late Fry' or 'Carlos' for proper pollination and fruit set.
- Includes one Muscadine 'Black Fry' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- 'Black Fry' is a vine that can grow up to 20 ft. long
- Needs a trellis or other support system
- Must be planted with a "perfect flowered" cultivar for proper pollination and fruit set
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping