'Champagne' is a golden honey fig popular for its unique coloring and sweet flavor. It bears an abundance of golden, medium-sized figs with caramel-colored centers from late summer to early fall.
- Includes one Fig 'Champagne' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- Mature size is 10 ft. tall and 10 ft. wide
- Produces a large crop of medium-sized figs with golden skins and caramel-colored centers
- Self-pollinating, and bears fruit with a partially closed eye
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping