A Meyer Lemon tree makes an excellent addition to any space, indoors or out! This compact citrus tree bears deep yellow fruits with juicy flesh and a flavor less acidic and slightly sweeter than an ordinary lemon. Beautiful white blossoms emerge before the fruit develops, filling the patio or home with a delicate tropical fragrance. Meyer Lemons are ideal for eating raw, juicing, or making desserts, flavoring your favorite stir-fry or garnishing your best cocktail.
- Includes one Meyer Lemon in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 9-11, but will perform well in colder zones if planted in a container and moved indoors for the winter months
- Easily adapts to indoor environments
- Mature size is 6 to 8' tall and 2 to 4' wide
- Performs best in partial to full sun