Bald Cypress is an excellent choice for property owners seeking solutions to common landscape dilemmas. Its feathery foliage stands out with yellowish green shades in spring and summer, then changes to an attractive blend of orange and cinnamon brown in fall. Although it looks like an evergreen tree in summer, Bald Cypress is a deciduous tree that drops its leaves in fall.
- Includes one Bald Cypress in a 3" pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 4-9
- Thrives when planted around ponds and areas where the ground stays wet
- It can be used as a property border and it gives a formal appeal to any walkway or driveway
- Mature height is 50 to 70' tall and 20 to 40' wide
- Prefers moist, acidic, sandy soils, but tolerates a wide range of soil conditions; will grow in dry soil and standing water