'Ouachita' is an erect blackberry that bears an abundance of large, firm berries on smooth, thornless canes. Its super-sweet fruit ripens in midsummer and is delicious when baked in pies, preserved in jellies or enjoyed fresh from the garden.
- Includes one Blackberry 'Ouachita' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9
- Mature size is 6 ft. tall and 3 ft. wide. Grows as a self-supporting bush that requires no trellis
- Produces an abundance of large black berries that ripen in mid-to-late June
- Self-fertile and requires 300-500 chill hours
- Performs best in full sun to partial shade
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping