Our original "Black Talon" was a revolutionary knife in many ways. Handmade and limited edition, it featuring a modified curved talon blade made from Japanese San Mai steel, a sleek titanium frame with G10 scales and , for its time, a very strong locking mechanism. Our fans have been clamoring for us to bring back this classic and iconic blade, and now we are proud to announce a re-designed knife that we have christened the Black Talon II!A design collaboration between Cold Steel President Lynn C. Thompson and custom knife-maker Andrew Demko, the Black Talon II is a modern masterpiece!
- Sinuously curved, needle-sharp blade still features the distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly of the original, but with all new high-end American XHP super-steel and a re-designed tip for additional strength and durability
- Textured premium USA G10 scales offer maximum retention and grip even in cold or wet conditions while still being kind on your clothing when drawn from the pocket
- The contrast between the deep black of the scales and the exquisite rich satin-polished blade further emphasizes the flair and style of this good-looking and elegant folder
- High performance Tri-Ad locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Thin, lightweight and eye-catching knife
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping