The CMP Bird/Can Thrower is an exciting test of the shooter's shotgun skills. When the main target is hit, it falls back onto the launch arm which throws the secondary target into the air for the second shot. This target system is recommended to be used with shotgun shooting only.
- A manual reset popper featuring an arm that will launch a clay bird (skeet target) or empty aluminum beverage can
- The thrower is most effective when firmly staked in place
- Four 12 in. spikes are included for staking the unit
- The primary target is a Mini Classic Popper, 22 in. tall with an 8 in. diameter main target area
- It is made from 3/8 in. thick AR500 steel for extreme long life and excellent impact resistance
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping