This Chief Gear Pump series offers aluminum body with cast-iron end plate construction and a high pressure hydraulic gear pump with 11 displacement sizes from 0.24 to 1.95 cu.in/rev. (4 to 32 cm3/rev). The standard mounting flange is SAE A 2 bolt, The standard drive shaft is a 5/8 inch diameter straight with 5/32 straight key.
- Recommended working conditions:
- Filtration: 25 micron or better
- Oil Viscosity: 6 to 200 CST
- Inlet Pressure: 12 to 32 PSI ABS.
- Oil Temperature: -25 to 80°C (-12 to 175°F)
- Ambient: -22 to 55°C (-8 to 130°F)
- 3/4 Dia. Keyed Shaft, 0.62 CID, 4.8 @ 2000 RPM, 3600 PSI, CW Rotation
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping