The Champion Power Equipment 100110 9200-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. A cost-effective solution that delivers power and peace of mind, this generator will provide all the backup power you need for power outages and emergencies. for projects, the 459cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the multiple power tools and large equipment you need to get the job done. Champion's got convenience covered. You'll appreciate the handy electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The Intelligauge with Power Meter monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours, while the foldaway U-shaped handle and never flat tires ake it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 11,500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, this unit can handle it all in an outage - lights, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, TV, computer, phone charger and more. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R) and four covered 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 7.7-gallon tank of gasoline, and enjoy up to 10 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 1.2 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all you'll need to buy is gasoline. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant.
- At 11,500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, enjoy up to 10 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Trust the reliable 459cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- One 120/240V 30A locking outlet, a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R) and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard™ built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Intelligauge with Power Meter keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Items included: Engine Oil, Oil Funnel, Wheel Kit, Battery