The Champion Power Equipment 100628 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or RV, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever. with enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, this unit can also power the essential items you need in a power outage, while Champion's Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane - our patented fuel selector switch allows for safe switching between fuel sources. Using gasoline, the 224cc Champion engine produces 5000 starting watts and 4000 running watts, and will run for 9 hours at 50% load when the 3.4-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 4500 starting watts and 3600 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 3.3-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator. with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as a vacuum, this unit features Volt Guard built-in surge protector which prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe. A convenient AC output indicator light lets you know when the receptacles are powered and ready. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). All the breakers and outlets have covers for protection and include 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets. Champion's thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free. Buy this EPA certified generator with confidence.
- Operate your 4000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- At 5000 starting watts and 4000 running watts on gasoline and 4500 starting watts and 3600 running watts on propane, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline
- Volt Guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus an AC output indicator lets you know when your receptacles are powered
- One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
- Items included: Oil Funnel, Propane (LPG) Hose