The Champion Power Equipment 73540i 2000W Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and innovation. At only 48.5 lb., this inverter is ideal for camping or tailgating. Power items around the RV like lights or TV, or provide backup power for a few basics like lights, microwave, TV, modem/router or phone charger. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps. Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Featuring a patented, space-saving stackable design, this Parallel Ready inverter can connect with another Champion 2000W inverter for 30A of power. The optional Parallel Kit is designed to integrate seamlessly between 2 stacked inverters and comes with a standard 30A RV outlet. The reliable 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load when the 1 gal. tank of gasoline is full. Including 2 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB adapter and 12V DC battery-charging cables, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 ft., about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room. Champion's Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.4 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handles make transport a cinch.
- Stackable: The patented, space-saving stackable design is Parallel Ready and can connect with another 2000W inverter to double your output power
- Ultra-quiet operation: 53 dBA from 23 ft. is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: Includes two 120V 20A household outlets and a clean power (less than 3% THD) 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Smart Economy Mode: Can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy
- 3 year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- EPA and 50-state/CARB compliant
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping