The Trapperlock with clip is a single blade pocketknife that can be opened with one hand. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Rich smooth Chestnut bone handle has a clip to attach to a belt or pocket
- Clip blade has a thumb stud for one-handed opening and a liner lock to hold the knife open and in place
- Clip blade is made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel for lasting beauty and durability
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 3.25 in.
- Number of blades: 1
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping