The Small Stockman is a three blade working knife. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Equipped with clip, sheepfoot and spey blades to get the job done
- All three blades are Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Here the Small Stockman is in smooth white synthetic with the Ichthus shield
- Ichthus is the Greek word for fish, and an early Christian symbol that's appeared throughout history.
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 2 in.
- Number of blades: 3
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping