The smaller Executive Lockback with locking drop point blade and brushed stainless steel handle provides extra portability without sacrificing knife durability or function. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Drop point blade is Tru-Sharp surgical steel providing years of beauty and durability
- Drop point blade locks into place to hold the knife open
- Brushed stainless steel handle is engraved with the Case XX logo
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 1.75 in.
- Number of blades: 1
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping