The Pocket Worn Trapperlock in Old Red bone with corn cob jig has been carried by Case users for decades. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Case Pocket Worn knives receive extra hand finishing giving them a comfortable, slightly smoother feel as if they've been carried in a pocket for years
- Trapperlock has a one-hand opening clip blade with a thumb stud and liner lock to hold the knife open
- Clip blade is made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel for years of beauty and durability
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 3.25 in.
- Number of blades: 1
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping