The Trapper is a working knife featuring clip and spey blades to get the job done. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Pocket Worn Bermuda Green bone Trapper with a peach seed jig is as handsome as it is hardworking
- Both blades are made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel for lasting beauty and durability
- Case Pocket Worn knives receive extra hand finishing to give them a comfortable, slightly smoother, feel as if they have been carried in a pocket for years
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 3.25 in.
- Number of blades: 2
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping