The ultimate cooler for the work site or tailgating on the weekend, the Deluxe Cooler with Four Beverage Sleeves from Carhartt. This cooler can hold up to 24 cans and can keep them cold for 24+ hours. It also comes with four beverage sleeves to keep your beverage cold and close at hand. Each sleeve can attach to any belt or tool belt via webbing and hook and loop closure. The quick acces lid on top enables you to access a beverage from the cooler without opening the main compartment. There is also an elastic cord to store items like a jacket or blanket. The front zippered compartment houses two elastic mesh pockets. Carry it all via the adjustable shoulder strap with pad. Possibly the only backpack you will ever need, the Cooler Backpack by Carhartt. This backpack has a fully insulated base compartment that can hold up to 12 cans and an ice pack and keep it all cold for 24+ hours. This pack also has a large main compartment that is perfect for non-perishable food items, clothes or any other gear you need at the job site or the camp site. There is an additional front pocket to store cell phone keys or any other essentials and the side elastic mesh pockets are perfect for bottles of water. Additional Details: YKK zippers, Carhartt logo patch.
- Heavy duty fabric with Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- Fully insulated cooler can hold up to 24 cans and keep them cold for 24+ hours and also comes with four fully insulated beverage sleeves
- Quick access lid on top enables access into main compartment without opening zipper
- Exterior elastic cord for quickly attaching jacket, blanket or other gear
- Cooler: 11.75w x 10h x 10.5d Beverage Sleeve: 3w x 4.24h x 3d, 1.5lbs