Use the Carbon Express Maxima Red for ultimate hunting performance. Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one does a better job at this than Carbon Express. The Maxima Red is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The new, hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex to what we call the "RED ZONE". The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the RED ZONE provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like "wings" on the front of the arrow. By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft, the Maxima RED makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance.
- Dynamic Spine Control - patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine
- Uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex
- Tuning Arrow Ever - the Maxima Red manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows
- Has a compatible weight to the Maxima Hunter.
- All Maxima Red 6 and 12 pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
- Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/-0.0025 in. is a maximum measurement, not an average
- Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Straightness of +/-0.0025 in. is a maximum measurement, not an average
- Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard
- Come fletched with Blazer vanes
- BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima red arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts
- 9.07 grains/inch
- Spine: 0.342 in.
- Diameter: 0.300 in.
- Arrows fletched with Blazer vanes
- Pack of 6
- Size 350
- Model 50754
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping