Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - & no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal & turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas & potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries & carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- Lean Muscle Development - High-quality protein from deboned chicken & chicken meal, plus L-Carnitine help develop & maintain lean muscles
- Reduced Calories from Fat - Formulated to provide a fully satisfying meal without an excessive amount of calories from fat
- A precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin help support healthy joint function & overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Dicalcium Phosphate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 30.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 10.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 1.75% (min.)
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* ( min.) 400 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 300 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* (min.) 100 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,272 Kcals/kg; 353 Kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount (Weight Reduction/Weight Maintenance)
Up to 15 lb. - 1/2 to 1 c/1/2 to 1-1/4 c
16-25 lb. - 1 to 1/2 c/1-1/4 to 2 c
26-40 lb. - 1-1/2 to 2 c/2 to 2-3/4 c
41-60 lb. - 2 to 2-3/4 c/2-3/4 to 3-3/4 c
61-80 lb. - 2-3/4 to 3-1/2 c/3-3/4 to 4-3/4 c
81-100 lb. - 3-1/2 to 4-1/4 c/4-3/4 to 5-1/2 c
Over 100 lb. - 4-1/4 + 1/2 c*/5-1/2 + 1/2* c (*for each additional 20 lbs.)
Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.