Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Blue LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates to help meet higher energy requirements
- Unique "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal
- Joint Health - Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Starch, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 3.0%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,669 kcals/kg, 425 kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount
Up to 5 lb. - 1/4 to 1/2 c*
6-10 lb. - 1/2 to 3/4 c*
11-15 lb. - 3/4 to 1 c*
16-20 lb. - 1 to 1-1/4 c*
21-25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 c*
26-30 lb. - 1-1/2 to 2 c*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.