Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - & no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal & turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas & potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries & carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Blue LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from deboned chicken, plus chicken meal & turkey meal helps build & maintain strong muscles
- Energy for an Active Life - Essential proteins & carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- A precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine helps support joint function & overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 34.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.75%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* ( min.) 400 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,598 Kcals/kg; 409 Kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount
Up to 15 lb. - 1/2 to 1-1/4 c*
16-25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 c*
26-40 lb. - 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 c*
41-60 lb. - 2-1/4 to 3-1/4 c*
61-80 lb. - 3-1/4 to 4 c*
81-100 lb. - 4 to 4-3/4 c*
Over 100 lb. - Feed 4-3/4 c* plus 1/2 c for each 20 lb. over 100 lb. body weight.
*Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.