Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas & potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries & carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
- Essential proteins & carbohydrates help maintain energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
- High-quality protein from deboned chicken, chicken meal & fish meal, plus L-Carnitine helps maintain strong muscles
- Taurine is an important amino acid that helps maintain heart health
- A precise blend of Calcium, Phosphorus & essential vitamins helps maintain strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin help support joint & hip function, and overall mobility
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapontaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min) 30.0%
Crude Fat (min) 12.0%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 7.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%
Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.75%
Taurine* (min) 0.1%
DHA* (min) 0.1%
EPA* (min) 0.1%
Glucosamine* (min) 400 mg/kg%
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 300 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min) 300 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 100 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* 100 (min) mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Wilderness Nature's Evolutionary Diet with Chicken for Senior is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) Calorie Content: 3,464 Kcals/kg, 387 Kcals/cup.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.