Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:
- Delicious, protein-rich, deboned chicken
- Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Joint Health - Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joint function and overall mobility
- Lean Muscle Development - High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal, plus L-Carnitine help develop and maintain lean muscles
- Strong Bones & Teeth - A precise blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps promote strong bones and teeth
- Energy for an Active Life - Essential proteins and carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.5%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.7%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 300 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* (min.) 100 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) Calorie Content: 3,508 Kcals/kg, 352 Kcals/cup.
Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.