For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there's nothing better than BLUE Freedom. It's free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. Made with the finest natural ingredients, BLUE Freedom features:
- Delicious, protein-rich whitefish
- Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas
- Blueberries and cranberries
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
- Healthy Muscle Development- High-quality protein from Whitefish, plus Fish Meal helps build strong muscles
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Healthy Digestion - We use only high-quality protein and natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health
- Healthy Weight - The carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health
Deboned Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 7.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.75%
Taurine 0.15% (min.)
Magnesium (min.) 0.08%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,561 Kcals/kg, 371 Kcals/cup.
Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.