Healthy Ponds by Bioverse Stock Tank Water Cleaner 250 contains a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria that reduce the organic debris that collects in stock tanks. The Stock Tank Water Cleaner is designed to prevent stains, mineral deposits, odor and floating or suspended organic matter by consuming the excess nutrients in the water for improved water quality and clarity. This easy-to-use, all-natural product is veterinarian approved and safe for animals, birds, fish, humans and plants. Includes reloadable poly dispenser and two 30 day time released treatments for up to 250 gallons.
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every stock tank is different, therefore results may vary. Some stock tanks will respond more quickly than others due to specific water conditions. The key to improved water quality is the monthly application of all-natural bacteria and enzymes that are included in the Healthy Ponds by Bioverse patented, time-release products. With continued use, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
Simple to use: Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag. Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome. Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser. Remove one 30-day treatment (3 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of stock tank. Store second 30-day treatment in a cool, dry place. Replace all three bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Reloadable dispenser cup
- Parts bag: retrieval line and black plastic button with stem
- (2) 30-day treatments (3 bacteria packs per storage bag)
- For best results, start with a clean stock tank
- Stock tanks that are refilled often may require higher dosages for desired results
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F
- This is an all-natural system and may require 4-6 weeks to improve water quality
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping