The Big Red 1/2 Ton Transmission Jack has the quality and precision to make any mechanic happy. Features a universal mounting head that provides a wide fore and aft tile range. The manual release valve is convenient and reliable for precision transmission alignment, while the manually operated hydraulic system makes adjustments easy and fast. Each of the 2 stage telescoping cylinder rams are chromed and hardened for a long lasting life. This unit is factory tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME PASE Safety Standards.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb.
- Lifting Range: 35 in. to 70-1/2 in.
- Saddle Forward Tilt: 38°
- Saddle Backward Tilt: 15°
- Saddle Base: 13-3/8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 30-1/8 in. x 27 in.
- Heavy-duty jack for transmission installation and removal
- For use with car and light truck transmissions
- Universal mounting head provides a wide fore and aft tilt range
- Manual operated hydraulic system
- 2 year limited warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping