The Jeep Revolution BFR-3 Pedal Kart is equipped with the unique BFR-3 Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, switch gears pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, and once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse. Three gears help you to downshift and manage heavy loads. Thanks to the double ball bearings, steering is extremely light making cornering easy. The pedal kart can be extended with a second seat, so your friend can join the ride. And if you do want to take a break, you can simply put it upright in the shed.
- Officially licensed by Jeep
- 15-inch pneumatic, air-filled tires, with off-road tread and strong rim
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- Wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels
- Easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety.
- 33 in. W x 63 in. L x 34 in. H
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Ages: 5+ years
- 5 year limited warranty on frame; 2 year limited warranty on parts
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping