Our cutest Buddy ever, the Berg Buddy White Pedal Kart has a pink seat, flowers, and lettering. The pink rims show off the white-walled pneumatic tires. Like the classic Buddy, pedal forward and coast with the automatic freewheel; use the coaster brake to stop and then pedal in reverse.
- BFR Hub stands for Brake, Forward and Reverse
- Hub allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to use the coaster brake to stop, or once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse
- Rubber air-filled tube tires with a hybrid tread help to keep the kart rolling on virtually any packed surface
- Tires should be filled to around 25 psi, never to exceed 28 psi
- Sealed bearings in each of the color-coordinated rims allow the kart to roll effortlessly
- Matching seat not only looks great and offers great back support
- Seat specifically engineered to be easily adjustable without compromising strength
- Seat post easily fits into a hole and the included pin slides through the post to ensure it stays put no matter what terrain you're driving over
- On either side of the frame under the seat is a cool Buddy logo
- 26 in. W x 44 in. L x 25 in. H
- Weight capacity: 150 lb.
- Ages: 3-8 years
- 5 year limited warranty on frame; 2 year limited warranty on parts
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping