The Ashley Wood Chief is a high performance Wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than any other circulator on the market. It is EPA Certified to the latest Wood Stove standards for Emissions. The Wood Chief includes a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is controlled with a burn timer system to provide a clean burn. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use as its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 106,000 BTUs), this stove will last approx. 8 hours per fuel load.
- Optional 100 CFM Blower not included
- Holds logs up to 23 in. long
- Flue collar size: 6 in.
- An easy-access ash pan makes cleanup a breeze
- Lift top with positive safety latch for use as an auxiliary cooking surface
- EPA Certified
- Limited Warranty: 1 yr. Electrical Parts, 5 yr. Firebox