The Ashley AF1601E add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. It is EPA Certified to be clean burning and meets all current EPA guidelines. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000BTUs it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the dual 8 inch heat outlets. It has Front mounted air controls for precise burn settings. This Furnaces uses re-burn technology that does not require the use of expensive catalysts making it very easy to maintain.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6" Flue Collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov