More than a colorant, Aquashade® Aquatic Plant Growth Control is a precise EPA-registered blend of dyes proven to control underwater aquatic plants.
Having gone through rigorous testing and reviews, Aquashade® dyes are specifically blended to block the spectrum of sunlight critical to photosynthesis. This powerful formulation helps to control under water weeds, and if used early in the season can prevent algae and weeds altogther.
- Blue pond colorant inhibits photosynthesis under water
- Powerful formulation is tested, proven to perform by stopping photosynthesis
- Easy to apply - just pour around the edges
- Disperses quickly and evenly within hours
- Use in conjunction with herbicides or algaecides for control of surface algae mats or shallow-water plants
- Once dispersed, treated water can be used for swimming, fishing, irrigating and animals drinking the water