By Heather Pierce from Seward, Nebraska
Time: 15 Minutes Prep
1 Hour Cook
10 Minutes Rest Time
Yield: 1 Casserole
16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup cooked ham, chopped
1 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese and flour.
3. Press cheese-flour mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. Spread ham and spinach evenly over cheese crust.
5. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk until combined. Pour egg mix over ham and spinach.
6. Cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes to brown the top.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before scooping or cutting into servings.
“This is how I get my kids to eat more veggies,” writes Heather. “I like this recipe because you can make it the night before and bake it in the morning.”