Purina Layena Pellets Premium Poultry Feed is formulated with the optimum nutrition for healthy birds and nutritious eggs.
- A 16%-protein, high-calcium ration formulated with prebiotics, probiotics and yeast for top-producing laying hens once they reach 18 weeks of age
Now with Oyster Strong System for strong shells. Oyster shell provides another source of calcium when the hens need it most. Oyster shell is a larger particle size than limestone. This means that oyster shell will stay in the digestive tract longer and will provide a source of calcium for egg shell production over a longer period of time than smaller particle sources of calcium. This is especially important at night when egg shell formation is rapidly occurring and dietary sources of calcium are limited because the bird is not eating.
- Added Marigold Extract for rich yellow yolks - A high level of xanthophyll, a coloring agent derived from marigolds, produces deep yellow egg yolks
- Calcium Manganese and Trace Minerals: Strong shells
- Essential Amino Acids: Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the nutrients they need to produce plenty of wholesome and delicious eggs; Also promotes beautiful feathering
- Levels of Vitamin A, D, E
- Strong reproduction and overall health - A high level of Vitamin A helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast Supports immune and digestive health
- Research-Backed High Quality Formulation: Wholesome nutrition you can trust to provide the very best for your poultry
- Rich in Antioxidants and Optimized Levels of Vitamin E Supports a healthy immune system - A high level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system
- Simple Ingredients
- No artificial by-products or fillers added
- No artificial preservatives added
- No antibiotics or growth hormones added
- Superior Nutrition: Optimum nutrition for healthy birds and delicious eggs
- Wholesome Nutrition: Your assurance of quality - It's nutrition you can trust - our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry
Crude Protein (min.) 16%
Crude Fat (min.) 2.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.5%
Lysine (min.) 0.7%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 3.25%
Calcium (Ca) (max.) 4.25%
Phosphorus(P) (min.) 0.45%
Vitamin A (min.) 3000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E, (min.) 12 IU/lb.
Methionine (min.) 0.3
Magnesium (Mg) (min.) 100%
Sodium (Na) (min.) 0.3
Sodium (Na) (max.) 0.8
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min.) 227 FYT/lb.
Feed Purina Layena free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle. Purina Layena is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age. Purina Layena can be fed to adult female chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys of laying age. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.