Manna Pro Poultry Conditioner is a comprehensive pelleted supplement helps condition birds for performance & exhibition. Complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds, and brilliant high-quality plumage.
- Helps condition birds for performance and exhibition
- Supports brilliant, high-quality plumage
- Provides complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds
- Calf-Manna, an excellent source of protein and energy
- Flaxseed meal concentrated energy with omega 3 fatty acids
- Fish meal, high levels of quality protein and omega 3 fatty acids
- Amino acids, provide the building blocks for muscle growth and development
- Comprehensive mineral/vitamin nutrition, used by the body for soundness, structure, health and fitness
- Chelated trace minerals more absorbable form of minerals
- Digestive aids, helps improve feed utilization including maintaining feed intake during times of stress
- Also contains yucca, kelp, and anise flavor
Corn, Soybean meal, Wheat Middlings, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with solubles, Hominy Feed, flaxseed meal, Linseed Meal, Fish Meal, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey, Feeding Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, YEAST CULTURE, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Fenugreek Seed, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Kelp, Anise Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bentonite, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.00%, Lysine (min.) 1.50%, Methionine (min.) .50%, Crude Fat (max.) 5.00%, Calcium (min.) 2.00%, Calcium (max.) 2.50%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.00%, Salt (min.) .20%, Salt (max.) .70%, Sodium (max.) 0.50%, Iron (min.) 750 PPM, Copper (min.) 50 PPM, Manganese (min.) 250 PPM, Zinc (min.) 350 PPM, Selenium (min.) 0.45 PPM, Selenium (max.) 0.60 PPM, Vitamin A (min.) 10,000 IU/lb., Vitamin D3 (min.) 2,500 IU/lb., Vitamin E (min.) 50 IU/lb., Thiamin (min.) 5 mg/lb., Niacin (min.) 80 mg/lb.,
Poultry Conditioner should be fed as a supplement with other feed or scratch grains. Poultry Conditioner can be mixed into the feed or fed daily to individual birds.
Add Poultry Conditioner in with your current feed at up to 25%, of the mix. Poultry Conditioner can be added to scratch grains at up to 50%, of the mix.
Chickens: Large breed: 1 - 3 tablespoons
Small breeds: 1 - 4 teaspoons
- Ducks: 2 - 3 tablespoons
- Geese: 3 - 5 tablespoons
- Pheasants: 2 - 4 teaspoons
- Chukars: 1 - 2 teaspoons
- Quail: 1 teaspoon
- Turkeys Less than 10 lb: 2 - 4 tablespoons
- Turkeys more than 10 lb: 6 - 8 tablespoons
- Show: 1 teaspoon
- Racing: 1 - 2 teaspoons
NOTE REGARDING YOUNG AND SMALL MATURE BIRDS:
- Pea Fowl: 2 - 3 teaspoons
- Guinea Fowl: 2 - 3 teaspoons
Poultry Conditioner may need to be crumbled prior to being fed to assure adequate consumption and to avoid choking.