Enforcer Flea Spray for Yards Concentrate features hose-end sprayer for easy application.
- Covers 8,000 sq. ft.
- Keep killing up to 8 weeks
- 16 oz. spray
1. Shake container well before use.
2. Connect the Ready to Spray nozzle to a hose, making sure that the dial on the nozzle is in the "OFF" position with the safety tab in the valve notch.
3. Turn on water. Begin treatment on the furthest area and work back toward the faucet so that you do not come in contact with treated areas.
4. To START spraying, direct nozzle toward treatment area and bend the safety tab back and hold while turning the dial counter clockwise until it stops. Water will automatically mix with the product.
5. Spray desired area until wet to control insect pests. Evenly spray the area by walking at a steady pace and sweep evenly, slightly overlapping treated areas.
6. To STOP spraying, turn the dial counter clockwise quickly until it stops and the safety tab engages into the notch on the valve. Turn the water off. To ease pressure before removing nozzle from the hose, bend the safety tab back and dial "ON" until water stops spraying.
7. Make sure the dial is in the "OFF" position with safety tab in the valve notch to store unused product. Keep in a cool area away from heat, sunlight or open flame.
Ants (Allegheny mound, Argentine, Black carpenter, Cornfield, Field, Florida carpenter, Harvester, Honey, Pavement, Southern, Sugar, Nuisance), Armyworms, Aphids, Azalea caterpillar, Bagworms, Black, vine weevil (Adult), Boxelder bugs, Budworms, Cankerworms, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Eastern tent, caterpillar, Elm leaf beetles, European sawfly, Fall webworm, Flea beetles, Forest tent caterpillar, Gypsy moth larvae, Japanese beetles (Adults), June beetles (Adults), Lace bugs, Leaf feeding caterpillars, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, (Adults), Leaf rollers, Leaf skeletonizers, Midges, Oleander moth larvae, Pillbug, Pine sawfly, Pine shoot beetles, Pinetip moths, Plant bugs, Root weevil, Sawfly, Scale insects (crawlers), Spiders, Spittlebugs, Striped beetles, Striped oakworm, Thrips, Tip moth, Tussock moth larvae, Broadmites, Brown softscale, California redscale (crawler), Clover mites, Mealybugs, Pineneedle scale (crawler), Spider mites, Whiteflies.
NOTE: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Prior to applying this product to areas that may contact home siding (vinyl siding in particular), test in a hidden area and recheck in a few hours. If any staining is observed, do not use this product.