Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter & wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich Blue Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she'll love.
- Delicious, protein-rich, deboned chicken
- Sweet potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries & carrots support antioxidant enrichment
- No grains or glutens
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy
- Natural Blue Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats
- It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight
- A sensible alternative to raw diets
Blue LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health; Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
LifeSource Bits are "cold-formed" to help retain the potency of their ingredients.
- High-quality protein from deboned chicken, plus chicken meal & turkey meal helps build strong muscles
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
- Only high-quality protein & natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption & digestive health
- Carefully balanced calories from proteins & fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weightEssential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart & eye health
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 38.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber 6.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Taurine (min.) 0.15%
Magnesium (min.) 0.08%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,658 kcals/kg, 416 kcals/cup.
5-9 lb. - 1/4-1/2 cup*
10 to 14 lb. - 1/2 to 3/4c*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment & activity level.