Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Blue Wilderness for Small Breed Dogs is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.
Exclusive LifeSource Bits
Blue LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are "cold-formed" to help retain the potency of their ingredients. This means that we minimize the amount of heat that LifeSource Bits are exposed to during the manufacturing process. It's the same concept as when you cook vegetables at high heat--the longer you do, the more heat-sensitive nutrients are lost.
- Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from deboned chicken, plus chicken meal and turkey meal helps build and maintain strong muscles
- Higher Energy Needs - Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates to help meet higher energy requirements
- Dental Health - Unique "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal
- Joint Health - Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Dried Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Potato Starch, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 7.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.6%
Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Nutrition Statement: Blue Wilderness Small Breed Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,544 kcals/kg; 423 kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount
Up to 5 lb. - 1/4 to 1/2 cup*
6-10 lb. - 1/2 to 3/4 cup*
11-15 lb. - 3/4 to 1 cup*
16-20 lb. - 1 to 1-1/4 cups*
21-25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups*
26-30 lb. - 1-1/2 to 2 cups*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Blue Wilderness with LifeSource Bits will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs.
2 meals per day
Transition to Blue
Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days.
Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.