Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she'll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:
- Delicious, protein-rich, deboned chicken
- Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
- NO grains or glutens
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.
Exclusive LifeSource Bits
BLUE LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are "cold-formed" to help retain the potency of their ingredients. This means that we minimize the amount of heat that LifeSource Bits are exposed to during the manufacturing process. It's the same concept as when you cook vegetables at high heat-the longer you do, the more heat-sensitive nutrients are lost.
- Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal helps build strong muscles.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega-3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Digestion - We use only high-quality protein and natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health.
- Healthy Weight - The carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potato Starch, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 40.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.)3.5%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.50%
Magnesium (min.) 0.08%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
3,825 Kcals/kg, 435 Kcals/cup.
5-9 lb. - 1/4-1/2 cup*10-14 lb.: 1/2-1 cup*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource Bits will provide your cat with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for her needs.
Transition to BLUE: Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Preparation options: Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
Fresh water - Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times.