Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
For extra warmth and comfort on cold days, the Berne Men's Quilt-Lined 12 oz. Washed Duck Bib Overall has an insulated "high back" design and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Shell fabric = 12-oz enzyme washed 100% cotton duck for comfort and durability
- Triple needle stitching on all main seams for added durability
- Lining = heavyweight polyfil insulation quilted to 100% nylon taffeta
- Heavy-duty brass full leg zippers for easy on/off
- Outside storm flaps over leg zippers to block wind and cold
- Tape measure holder, hammer loop, tool pockets on legs and inside left chest pocket for convenience
- Reinforced knee patches for added durability
- Heavy-duty nylon hem on leg bottoms protects from wear and tear
- Adjustable leg snaps for more flexibility in fit, plus provides added safety
- Adjustable elasticized suspender straps with extra heavy-duty hardware
- DriBear water repellant treatment (retreat after 3-4 washings)
- Machine washable
- 1 year warranty
For over 90 years, Berne has been providing customers with work clothing known for its rugged quality, maximum comfort and exceptional value. It has been the tradition at Berne since 1915 and carries on strong to this day. Berne products feature quality materials, rugged construction, a wide array of functional features and are available for Men, Women and Youth. This is truly workwear that is approved for hard work.