4healthSalmon & Potato Formula for Adult Dogs is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your adult dog. Made with salmon and ocean fish meal, this formula provides a diet option for dogs that prefer the taste of fish or that are sensitive to chicken or lamb.
- Salmon & Ocean Fish Meal - Ideal protein sources for dogs that prefer the taste of fish or that are sensitive to other protein sources. Optimal sources of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Digestive Support - Dried chicory root and dried fermentation products work together to help support the digestive system.
- Antioxidant Formulation - Contains guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium to ensure that your dog is receiving optimum antioxidant nutrition.
- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin - Contains 300 mg/kg glucosamine hydrochloride and 100 mg/kg chondroitin sulfate.
- Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition - A blend of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids helps keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.
- Chelated Minerals - These minerals (proteinates) are attached to amino acids and are easily absorbed for optimal mineral nutrition.
Salmon, ocean fish meal (a source of fish oil), potatoes, peas, cracked pearled barley, egg product, millet, canola oil, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried kelp, carrots, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Crude Protein 25.0% (min.), Crude Fat 14.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 10.0% (max.), Zinc 150 mg/kg (min.), Selenium 0.4 mg/kg (min.), Vitamin E 150 IU/kg (min.), Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% (min.), Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% (min.), Glucosamine* 300 mg/kg (min.), Chondroitin Sulfate* 100 mg/kg (min.),
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.
3,500 kcal/kg (327 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy