4healthPuppy Formula is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your puppy. Real lamb is the first ingredient, providing great taste for puppies that are sensitive to chicken. With protein and fat levels selected to help your puppy grow and thrive, this formula provides optimal nutrition for optimal health.
- DHA - Docosahexaenoic acid, an Omega-3 fatty acid, is provided by salmon oil. This fatty acid is important for optimal development of your puppy's brain and eyes.
- Great Taste - Real lamb is the #1 ingredient for a great taste that your puppy will love.
- Optimal Nutrition for Optimal Growth - Your puppy needs protein and fat in specific levels to support healthy growth and development. Lamb protein provides essential amino acids to meet your puppy's needs.
- Proper Levels of Calcium and Phosphorus - Provide your puppy with the correct nutrition for optimal bone and joint development.
- Natural Fiber Ingredients - Fiber is a required nutrient to keep the GI tract working properly. Using the right fiber ingredient, at the right level, will help maintain healthy digestion.
- Whole Grains - A blend of multiple whole grains provides your puppy with carbohydrates for (max.), energy.
- Chelated Minerals - These minerals (proteinates) are attached to amino acids and are easily absorbed by your puppy for optimal mineral nutrition.
Lamb, lamb meal, egg product, rice, millet, cracked pearled barley, pea protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, oatmeal, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, dried kelp, carrots, peas, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Crude Protein 27.0% (min.), Crude Fat 15.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 10.0% (max.), Calcium 1.2% (min.), Phosphorus 1.2% (max.), Phosphorus 1.0% (min.), Zinc 150 mg/kg (min.), Selenium 0.4 mg/kg (min.), Vitamin E 150 IU/kg (min.), L-Carnitine* 30 mg/kg (min.), Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.2% (min.), Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% (min.), DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)* 0.05% (min.),
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.
3,656 kcal/kg (342 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy