Beef is the #1 ingredient in 4health Grain Free Beef & Potato Dog Food.
- Grain Free, no corn, wheat or soy
- Beef Meal is #2 ingredient
- No artificial flavors, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives
- Features a blend of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Contains antioxidants (Vitamins E and Selenium) to help support a healthy immune system
- Contains naturally occurring Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to help support joint health
- Species-Specific Probiotics for Digestive Support - developed from probiotic strains, these ingredients help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog's intestines; Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion
Beef, Beef Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Peas, Whole Potato, Pea Flour, Poultry Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Whole Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 24.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.00%
Moisture (max.) 10.00%
Zinc (min.) 200 mg/kg
Selenium (min ) 0.4 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 300 IU/kg
*Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 2.50%
*Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.40%
*Glucosamine (Naturally occurring) (min.) 300 mg/kg
*Chondroitin Sulfate (Naturally occurring) (min.) 100 mg/kg
*Total Microorganisms (Bacillus Coagulans) (min.) 80,000,000 CFU/lb.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,454 kcal/kg; 353 kcal/cup as fed.
Puppy Weight (lb.): Age 6 to 12 Weeks - 3 to 4 months - 5 to 7 months - 8 to 12 months - Adult
5: 1-1/4 cups - 1 cups - 1 cups - 3/4 cups - 1/2 cups
10: 2-1/4 cups - 1-3/4 cups - 1-1/2 cups - 1-1/4 cups - 1 cups
20: 3 1/2 cups - 3 cups - 2-1/2 cups - 2 cups - 1-3/4 cups
30: 5 cups - 4-1/4 cups - 3-1/2 cups - 2-3/4 cups - 2-1/4 cups
40: 6 cups - 5-1/4 cups - 4-1/4 cups - 3-1/2 cups - 2-3/4 cups
60: N/A - N/A - 7 cups - 6 cups - 4-3/4 cups - 3-3/4 cups
80: N/A - N/A - N/A - N/A - 7-1/4 cups - 5-3/4 cups - 4-1/2 cups
100: N/A - N/A - N/A - N/A - 8-3/4 cups+ - 7 cups+ - 5-1/2 cups+ For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Changing your pet's diet to a new food should be a gradual process. Start by adding a small amount of your pet's new food to their current food, gradually increasing the new food amount and decreasing the current food amount at each feeding. Continue this method for approximately one week.
Premium Grain Free Beef & Potato Formula Dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.